Anyone interested in a Book Club?

Birdie07

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
I still haven't got the book!! ARGHH! I will be off to get it later this afternoon so I can start reading it!
Ohmy gosh same here... I was going to get it from the Library but by the sounds of it I might really like it and if I do I want to send it to my older sis, so she can read it too....we love sharing books. lol... So I'm going to book store today.

Good! I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't even purchased the book yet! It is funny b/c I always say I don't have enough time to read - and seriously - I don't even have enough time to BUY the book LOL! But I am going today too! Just as soon as I can drag myself away from here...........

ok so I went and bought the book yesterday afternoon, got home started reading it, didn't put it down till 12:30am and then woke up early (Erik woke me up) at 6:00am and couldn't go to sleep so I read the book from 6-now (9:35am).....and finished the book....

Yup I read it in about a day.....:)

It was good....can't wait till we discuss it. :)

Wow Drea! And I thought I was dedicated! I'm trying to savor it, here and there. Usually I just roll thru it like you did, but I want to make sure I remember parts when we discuss it! I thought if I finished too quick I could always just slam thru it like that since we still have a week or so left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
Wow Drea! And I thought I was dedicated! I'm trying to savor it, here and there. Usually I just roll thru it like you did, but I want to make sure I remember parts when we discuss it! I thought if I finished too quick I could always just slam thru it like that since we still have a week or so left.
I have a tendency if I really like the book and I'm into it then I just keep reading and it gets soaked in....So if I go ahead and pick up the book later (let's say a month later) I wouldn't be able to read it again because I now the characters already....they are stored.

On the other hand with boring books I can't even pass the first page without going to sleep....