Paradisus Punta Cana Brides

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

We are staying in a Deluxe Jr. Suite before the wedding and a Royal Service Imperial Romance room after. I think most of our guests booked the basic Deluxe suite b/c of cost.

I did read somewhere thought that ALL the rooms, including the basic rooms, are getting re-done and upgraded, so I'm hoping they are very fresh and nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
I'm not a PPC or PPR bride, but I was looking into this resort among others for our honeymoon, seeing that they are fairly close in location to my resort.

I was interested in knowing what room categories you ladies selected and why. There are quite a few at both resorts! Thanks!
For our PPC wedding:

Our guests are staying in the Deluxe Junior Suite / Garden View (w/ possible upgrades at check-in based on availability).

We have been upgraded to a Royal Service Ocean View Room at no extra charge.

For our PPR Honeymoon:

Royal Service Garden View (w/ possible upgrade to Ocean View based on availability at check-in).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayG View Post
How did you manage that? I would love to get upgraded...did you ask or did your TA get this deal for you?
Yep, I told her when we originally developed the contract that we wanted Royal Service and she got the tour operator to agree that with a certain number of rooms booked (18 minimum) that we could be upgraded to RS at o charge. Initially it was a Garden View but they have gusranteed us Ocean View now, so we shall see.

FH and I also have had to pay nothing other than our $300 deposit for our room (it should have been $1834), as she was able to get it comped for us AND give us a check for $1000 to use towards our HM resort at PPR. Can't ask for much more than that!