Bikini Wax?

Spazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
what's the difference b/n a "french" and a "brazilian"? I think I know but any pros know? also if i have a BD shoot on Saturday, when should i get it done?
Ive never heard of the french but I can only assume its NOT waxing at all lol

personally i prefer the canadian wax job. not a brazilian. the canadian, as i call it, is where you wax everything inside the bikini line and you let everything else on the outside grow so that it looks like a bald man. you can even do a comb over if you so choose then. hahahah

okay im very very sorry for sharing that. maybe im the only one who thinks thats funny HAHA

QUOTE=jean-marcus;272396]personally i prefer the canadian wax job. not a brazilian. the canadian, as i call it, is where you wax everything inside the bikini line and you let everything else on the outside grow so that it looks like a bald man. you can even do a comb over if you so choose then. hahahah

okay im very very sorry for sharing that. maybe im the only one who thinks thats funny HAHA

too funny...smile120.gifsmile120.gif[

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
personally i prefer the canadian wax job. not a brazilian. the canadian, as i call it, is where you wax everything inside the bikini line and you let everything else on the outside grow so that it looks like a bald man. you can even do a comb over if you so choose then. hahahah

smile120.gifsmile120.gifsmile120.gif thats the funniest thing ive ever heard! LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
what's the difference b/n a "french" and a "brazilian"? I think I know but any pros know? also if i have a BD shoot on Saturday, when should i get it done?
This Saturday or next? I'm going to assume next... definitely put a few days in between them in case your skin gets irritated.

(Ok, I feel like I've just hijacked this thread by getting back to point... lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
This Saturday or next? I'm going to assume next... definitely put a few days in between them in case your skin gets irritated.

(Ok, I feel like I've just hijacked this thread by getting back to point... lol)
two saturdays from today. i was thinking get it done tues and then time to "recoup". :)