My semi-DIY First Aid kits

I bought my first aid kits last night. It is a johnson & johnson kit from the travel bins at target. They were 99cents. They are in a similar white box with bandaids, cleaning pads & a gauze. I added some q-tips, SPF chapstick (30 for $7 on ebay!), immodium & advil. I bought a 48 pack of immodium for $6. Unfortunately it wasn't the kind in a blister pack. It was just a bottle with lose pills. So now I'm going to make little cardboard envelopes that say something like "Montezuma's revenge antidote." Then I'll print off the safety instructions to put inside. I'll probably do the advil the same way.

UPDATE: Here are my imodium envelopes with a template if you want them http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t15384

I will divy them up when I get to the hotel to avoid any problems with customs.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsong View Post
be careful with loose medication though. Going over the border....

Good tip on chapstick on ebay. I would never have thought of that! I will order mine through ebay! It is cheaper than any i have seen fo far! Maybe I can find first aid kits on ebay too!
I plan on divying the pills up when I get to the hotel. I posted my packets here
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t15384

I was going to post the seller where I got the cheap chapstick, but they don't have any left.

Click the image to open in full size.

This may work for future use. A few of you have asked me for the clip art so I thought I would save you some time and just throw it up here. You should be able to right click and save picture as. I left it huge so you get better quality. I am still willing to email it out--just ask.

I also have the template in a publisher form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieMN View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

This may work for future use. A few of you have asked me for the clip art so I thought I would save you some time and just throw it up here. You should be able to right click and save picture as. I left it huge so you get better quality. I am still willing to email it out--just ask.

I also have the template in a publisher form.
It's also posted along with my template.