Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
That sounds like a lot of work!

How many are you doing?
Yeah they are a lot of work but once you get going and get the hang of it you can get them done pretty quick. I have to do about 15 bags. I have 10 done right now. I forgot my camera at work today so I will post them tonight in another thread for the directions...it is just like embrodery but you use a bead needle and use beads in addition to the thread!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

bump.gif

so i had been thinking about getting these canvas totes but just couldn't pull the trigger. i don't really like how "sack-like" these bags are and i really didn't want to iron anything on...

so i decided to risk it and order the non-woven totes from cheaptotes.com and i am sooooo impressed. they have structure to them with an actual bottom. i got them in orange and white. the colors on the site are awful which is part of what made me nervous. but seriously both colors are really bright and vibrant. so i definately recommend these as an alternative to the canvas. if anyone is interested and would like me to take a pic i can.

Gusett Non Woven Tote