Legal Ceremony in Cabo

Good morning everyone!

I was wondering if any of you have made arrangements yourself for bloodwork and a judge for a legal ceremony in Cabo?

We are getting married at Casa del Mar and their wedding coordinator said she does not make those arrangements. We were going to hire an outside coordinator as well, but am having a hard time trying justify the cost of one since that is all we will need them to do.

It will be a small wedding - 1 attendent each and about 20-25 guests. We just planned on doing our own flowers and small table decorations. I think we will be able to book our own dj and photographer. Chairs, chair covers, and table linens are all provided by Casa del Mar. Am I missing anything else that a wedding coordinator would provide?

You know, I searched hours and hours online, talked to the judge and everything but it came down to a must at hiring a WC because it was impossible for me to figure out all the details that were involved. I also had a small wedding, actually only 6 guests..

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinationcabo View Post
Am I missing anything else that a wedding coordinator would provide?
Peace of mind.. we booked allot of our vendors ourselves (with the help of this forum) and had only 40 guests.. We did have allot of setup details that needed to get done so I'm glad we hired an outside coordinator..

I have an idea.. contact John Fagan.. he was our minister, now granted we had a symbolic ceremony because we married the day before we left here in the US.. but I wonder if a minister could help you with arrangements??

His email address is in my review (link under siggy)

Thank you both for response!

Tammy - that is what I thought, I searched on the web and came up empty handed and figured that was the reason.

Angela - I'm a completely bossy person and tend to want to do everything myself but I'm sure I'll be glad once all is said and done to have the peace of mind a bride should have on that special day!

Well after months of searching I did get a number to the judge and what did she do, tell me to contact someone that can help with the paperwork, well that someone was a WC. If you hire a WC you can do a limited service and it will be cheaper.. We ended up hiring Maye, and she was great.. (that's after I fired a different WC for really bad service)