Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
I just ordered koozies this week. I ordered them on Ebay from Discount T-Shirt Co. It was a pretty good deal, I looked a little bit online. I'll post when they come in but won't be for a while, color I wanted is out of stock. I'm going to put them in our OOT bags.

For Favors we are giving out photo albums, they are tropical looking so everyone can keep their vacay photos in them.
That is great idea photos albums! Where are you getting them?

My guests will recieve the gift bag upon their arrival at the resort - I consider this their "favor" but it will have sunscreen, a beach towel, chapstick, bottled water and snacks. Also I am thinking of personalized matches to throw in there just because Chris and I collect them when we go out to restaurants. A cute idea that we are doing is getting magnets from the area - we collect those on our travels also. They are small and a great reminder for your guests of your amazing wedding - and would fit easily into coozies.