Ben & Kelly's Welcome Booklet

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMN View Post
These will be given to our guests upon arrival at the resort, along with a matching travel mug.

Click the image to open in full size.
I am a fellow graphic designer, and I really like this piece! It's very well designed. I'm freaking b/c I know there's high expectations on all that stuff just b/c it's my profession! haha I haven't started yet...

Yes... they were all printed with bienenido... but our resort we just found out (3 days before departure) that our resort is over sold and my whole party of 50 is being upgraded to the 5star resort next door.... so I guess I had to redo them all anyway. Just a little last minute stress. Thanks for your quality proofing ladies! I appreciate it :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMN View Post
Yes... they were all printed with bienenido... but our resort we just found out (3 days before departure) that our resort is over sold and my whole party of 50 is being upgraded to the 5star resort next door.... so I guess I had to redo them all anyway. Just a little last minute stress. Thanks for your quality proofing ladies! I appreciate it :)
Wow, I can't believe they are moving your entire guest list, but thank goodness it's to a higher caliber resort. How frustrating for anything printed resort-specific.

Your day is almost here!!!!

• 2 months later...

Wow! How great that all of the guests were moved to a better resort! That's a good omen! From the wedding pictures, it looks like everything turned out beautifully!

Did anyone on this thread receive the template from Kelly? I sent her a couple of PMs requesting it, but it was right before her wedding, so I'm wondering if she missed them because she was busy. (Probably re-doing the brochures.) :)

If someone would share the template with me, I would greatly appreciate it! It's just beautiful, isn't it? Nice work, Kelly!!

My email is: savalina2008 at hotmail dot com