DR/PUnta Cana Pictures for Postcards

• VIP Member

I would think Vistaprint's 100 free postcards for $5 (shipping) would be the cheapest route. I don't think you could buy that many postcards. Not to mention, then you can customize them :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
I would think Vistaprint's 100 free postcards for $5 (shipping) would be the cheapest route. I don't think you could buy that many postcards. Not to mention, then you can customize them :)
that right there is a STEALLL of a deal. mailing out actual photos are to flimsy even though they are cheap to print out. but you cant get much cheaper then FREE haha. i think ill have to jump on that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
that right there is a STEALLL of a deal. mailing out actual photos are to flimsy even though they are cheap to print out. but you cant get much cheaper then FREE haha. i think ill have to jump on that one
Ditto that!!! Do you have pictures to share? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeXiee View Post
Ditto that!!! Do you have pictures to share? :)
unfortunately the gallery expired. ill gladly email anyone photos of the RIU resort there and the wedding if they like. one of my favorite photos was from there. we had so much fun arranging that photo and with a little photoshop magic... PRESTOOOO....Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeXiee View Post
I just went on the site... the postcards don't see to be free anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
Figures! i'm always a steph behind.
Don't worry -- they ALWAYS have free stuff. Sign up for their emails and you will get sale and free stuff emails all the time. I mean ALL the time.