And so it begins... :(

Martha

Someone posted on here that the airline we are flying on to Cancun has a very small weight limit....44 pounds combined weight of 2 checked pieces!!! Not per bag like most airlines. UGH!!!

I hate to ship all my wedding stuff before we get there, but I just may have to. This worries me!

I sent an email requesting a rate on overage and hopefully we can work with that.

sad.gif

I emailed them to see what they say about paying extra. I hope I get some good news!

Maria!!! I have been SO busy. I actually hadn't been on in a few months and lost my password, so Tammy reset it for me. The new school is good, but I hate to say I think this is my last year teaching....I am going to try to get hired on as a school counselor. I have been writing me thesis and graduate in May, which is one of the reasons I have been MIA.

How are things with you? Do you have a date set yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
I emailed them to see what they say about paying extra. I hope I get some good news!

Maria!!! I have been SO busy. I actually hadn't been on in a few months and lost my password, so Tammy reset it for me. The new school is good, but I hate to say I think this is my last year teaching....I am going to try to get hired on as a school counselor. I have been writing me thesis and graduate in May, which is one of the reasons I have been MIA.

How are things with you? Do you have a date set yet??
school counselor---- like a guidance counselor? cool----sounds like it would be really different from teaching, but maybe with less stress and not so long of hours for grading, meetings, etc...

Things up here are good. No date set yet. I'm finally in a peaceful, fairly stress-free environment now--- so I'm not looking forward to having that change by planning a wedding.

Altho, now that I watch waaaayyyyy too much Discovery Channel, it might be interesting to watch human behavior and relate it to wild animal rituals.

(yes, my mind is a very strange place to be....) hehe