Blue Peel Anyone?

meandpaul

Are you referring to the Obagi peel? If so, I have used Obagi products for years and love them! They do wonders for my hyperpigmentation problems I have and my skin got so smooth and clear when I was using it regularly that I didn't even have to wear foundation.

Love Obagi products. Just wish they were free!

• 2 weeks later...

***UPDATE*** Today is my 1st day back at work since having this done. He didnt put any of the blue color in it so I didn't turn blue (why does he ever put it in there if it doesn't serve a purpose??). I am still really red and have a bit more healing to do. I have gotten some green makeup to help with the red for a while. It HURT like HE**. This one was worse than any of the other ones. I think the chick in the office who is responsible for washing it off didnt get it all off. I think I went into shock...couldnt walk at first, shaking, cold...

For the one who uses the product..I checked and the kit is between $5-600. That is crazy...expecially since it only lasts a couple of weeks and then you have to but things to replinish the kit. I would love to do it if it was in the budget.