underwater cameras

They are prob cheaper because they've expired. Try to find ones that are still good so they will work.

Great idea, by the way. Especially for those who like to scuba dive and snorkel!

I've got some great underwater pics from a Caribbean vacation a few years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
they are a bit grainy because of the 800 speed film. and becuase of this reason i HIGHLY dont recommend taking them through security. they will xray them and that will fog the film a tad every time you go through. i would say get them developed wherever you are going to avoid the risk of that. the fact that they are expired wont really matter too much because its only a couple months. the expiration is like a milk expiration. its recomended to drink it by then but wont kill you if you are a bit late hahaha.
Good to know, thanks :o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
Oh yea I would have just left the cameras in the bag. Thank you. Is that the same with regular camera as well
they say that the xrays wont cloud the film but the new machines do it still. not so much that you will notice, so regular day to day shots arent really ones you have to worry about. but film speed that is 800 or higher though you have to worry. in most american airports you can have them hand inspect the film but some places wont and will just run the film through. pretty much all disposable cameras come with 800 speed film these days so do all that you can to not have them go through the xrays