Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
OK, here's my mock-up invitation. Many, many thanks to Karla for her templates & advice, it saved me a lot of time. Anyway, this is a pic of the inside of the invitation. I used the Perfetto pocket folder from Cards & Pockets in metallic aqua; the invitation mat is in lemonade and the invite itself soft white. I used dark blue and sky blue font colors. I plan to tie a bow around each invitation with pretty ribbon in either lime green or yellow. Tell me what you think?

Click the image to open in full size.
Totally impressive!!!!!!!! You are very talented. I think I might steal the metallic aqua color from you!!

KarlaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
Christa, was that aqua a custom color they did for you because I don't even see it on their site?

I think it's the Tiffany color under the metallic colors. I ordered that color also for the samples, but ended up using Cornflower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
Ok- wow I really like that...I might copy too. I'm ordering samples now. I'm leaning towards using champagne and silver, but I'm going to get a swatch of the tiffany too.
Let me know if you need my templates. Even though, while helping Christa out, we figured that they have lately changed the way they do inserts. So maybe Christa's templates would work out better now. Like I told Christa, anything you run into trouble while doing, don't hesitate to ask before you play around with them too much. No need to figure stuff out when you have other resources here smile29.gif

Sarah,

Karla is right, it's "Metallic Tiffany". She beat me to it! And, yes, I now have templates for the current size inserts, so let me know if you'd like them. It really isn't that hard to do - just make sure you set your page to the appropriate size in page setup in Word, and then go into printer properties & set up a custom size paper so they print correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
Sarah,
Karla is right, it's "Metallic Tiffany". She beat me to it! And, yes, I now have templates for the current size inserts, so let me know if you'd like them. It really isn't that hard to do - just make sure you set your page to the appropriate size in page setup in Word, and then go into printer properties & set up a custom size paper so they print correctly.
I would like your templates- that would be so awesome! I'll PM you when I get my samples. Thanks Christa!