Pro pics back from PV!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you guys so much. I revised the link once I figured out how to put the song on.

Thank you for the nice comments about my dress, my mom made it (the white one not the reception sequin dress)! She was so happy when I called her to tell her all your lovely comments!!! We were amazed at how beautiful it turned out because she hadnt made clothes in like 25 years and she never made a wedding dress.

I got married at the Marina Mayan and I used Prisar Vallarta as my coordinators. They were the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinepg View Post
Thank you guys so much. I revised the link once I figured out how to put the song on.

Thank you for the nice comments about my dress, my mom made it (the white one not the reception sequin dress)! She was so happy when I called her to tell her all your lovely comments!!! We were amazed at how beautiful it turned out because she hadnt made clothes in like 25 years and she never made a wedding dress.

I got married at the Marina Mayan and I used Prisar Vallarta as my coordinators. They were the best.
Christine, I cannot believe your mother made your wedding dress -- absolutely gorgeous -- I'm so jealous. Also, loved your pics. By the way, I ended up hiring Prisar -- your recommendation helped. Everything is going really well with them -- Priscilla is great, so nice and I feel like she really tries to give me advice as if it were her own wedding. She's helping me narrow down my photographer choices right now. Anyway, just wanted to send you a shout out regarding your dress and pics, also say thanks.

Cindy