Happy Birthday to Rachel!

MsShelley

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww...thanks for wishes everyone! So sweet.

I had a great day. FI had an event he had to be at all weekend but he did come home for my birthday and surprised me. He woke me up, took me to my fav breakfast spot, surprised me with a pedicure, and bought me a great red purse (I've been looking forever for a cute red purse and could never find one I liked. I guess I should have just spared myself and let him find one!)

He had to go back to work that evening, but he did treat me to a great morning.

It's weird being 27! I don't know why one year is that big of a deal but saying 27 sounds so much older than 26. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting_for_Sunshine View Post
Awww...thanks for wishes everyone! So sweet.

I had a great day. FI had an event he had to be at all weekend but he did come home for my birthday and surprised me. He woke me up, took me to my fav breakfast spot, surprised me with a pedicure, and bought me a great red purse (I've been looking forever for a cute red purse and could never find one I liked. I guess I should have just spared myself and let him find one!)

He had to go back to work that evening, but he did treat me to a great morning.

It's weird being 27! I don't know why one year is that big of a deal but saying 27 sounds so much older than 26. lol
I am glad you had a great day!! 26 was harder for me... it was closer to thirty I guess, but it sounded so much older than 25!!