groomsmen's gifts

WE are getting souveneir t-shirts from CAbo Wabo (quite expensive though - $ 25.00 each!), Reef sandals that they will also use for our wedding (the one with flask at bottom) and J&J Havanos cigars. We are also sponsoring fishing with Redrum for one day. Our boys are spoiled... just kidding! We don't really have a lot of people coming but those who are coming we just want to show our appreciation to them.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
what did you/are you giving the groomsmen? keith wants to give them an engraved flask but i don't think they'll ever use it! he tells me that i just don't understand b/c it's a guy thing.....

All of my guys are pretty big Eagles fans, so we thought it would be cool to get everyone new football jerseys with favorite players of theirs on them... They'll all definitely use them, and it should make for some great pictures!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brigopens View Post
All of my guys are pretty big Eagles fans, so we thought it would be cool to get everyone new football jerseys with favorite players of theirs on them... They'll all definitely use them, and it should make for some great pictures!!!
That is such a great gift!!! FI would freak out if he got that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyphil View Post
Ditto --- My FI's has a few from being a groomsmen - they are nice and engraved ... but collecting dust!
I have flasks, beer steins, mugs, etc... All are very nice, but most never get used.

It was my goal to avoid this, and thus the idea for jerseys. I'm way too practical to get something that people won't be using!!!

Hardest part for me was figuring out what player and color to get for each guy!!!