I bought my dress this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
Fannie -that's awesome! When do you get it, or do you already have it?
I can go and pick it up! It's ready! But I will leave the dress at the store for a while. I will go to the store and try it on again and ask the lady to take a picture and I will post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royfa View Post
I can go and pick it up! It's ready! But I will leave the dress at the store for a while. I will go to the store and try it on again and ask the lady to take a picture and I will post it.
thatta girl! now you're talkin'!! how exciting - now you can start shopping for all of the accessories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
thatta girl! now you're talkin'!! how exciting - now you can start shopping for all of the accessories.
It's crazy how once we start buying stuff we just think about the wedding! We're building our new house and my FI is sick of me talking about the wedding rofl.gif he wants me to concentrate on the new house!! I just can't help it!!

too funny. i know what you mean though - we moved right before the wedding, and I wanted a new kitchen, and all these other things done. he's like, "let's focus on the wedding first." ironically, i have someone from Home Depot at my house measuring for our new kitchen right now! lol