Second thoughts...what dress do you like better?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My honest reaction is that they look alot alike (yes they are also very different but over all give off the same look IMO) SO I would just stick with the one you got. They are both VERY beautiful, I think that you may find that you won't be as hot as you may think. I got married in June, the hot season in Cabo, and their was a ton of wind the day of our wedding so it kept us cool, in fact for our dinner I was actually kind of cold..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
My honest reaction is that they look alot alike (yes they are also very different but over all give off the same look IMO) SO I would just stick with the one you got. They are both VERY beautiful, I think that you may find that you won't be as hot as you may think. I got married in June, the hot season in Cabo, and their was a ton of wind the day of our wedding so it kept us cool, in fact for our dinner I was actually kind of cold..
I agree they look very similar. And I didnt realize you are getting married in October! I wouldnt be worried about being too hot!