Agave Grill or La Playita?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
I tried at the westin but they want to charge me $3,000 for the deposit and not refund it until after check out!! ugh!
Hi Lorilou, I am also planning on having my guests stay at the Westin. Have you tried going through a travel agent yet? Honestly, that is your best bet. Often they can get prices lowered, bonuses, etc. for you that you yourself couldn't get otherwise. I think they'd also help you with the issue of a deposit, although I haven't gotten that far yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Hi Lorilou, I am also planning on having my guests stay at the Westin. Have you tried going through a travel agent yet? Honestly, that is your best bet. Often they can get prices lowered, bonuses, etc. for you that you yourself couldn't get otherwise. I think they'd also help you with the issue of a deposit, although I haven't gotten that far yet.
I'm trying with a friend who's a travel agent but not sure if it will work out. did you work with a TA? would you recommend him/her?