Beaches T&C brides! *bouquets*

Hello Beaches T&C brides! I am contemplating bouquets... In the booklet I have, the BB wedding package includes a bouquet of orchids which looks beautiful. But I'm wondering if that is exactly what you get. I can't handle a bouquet full of carnations... I am def considering bringing clay flowers with me, but I absolutely love fresh flowers. Has anybody done the BB bouquet? Share pics please!!

I upgraded to the roses...

The first picture is the BB flowers (on the table) which I asked for in white.

a>

These were my roses which were gorgeous I just wish you could take them home but I heard some horror stories with customs so I didn't even try. (The starfish I put in the bouquet).

a>

I didn't like how the white looked against my ivory dress but you can get purple ones too but those are the only 2 colors they offer. The roses were extra but I can't remember the price (maybe $300) but I thought they were worth it...I kept them in our ice container in the room with water until the day we left : )

You can't take fresh flowers through customs. As soon as I heard that, I decided to bring my own (real touch) flowers. I cannot imagine spending hundreds of dollars on flowers that I have to leave behind. Plus, the prices are so much more reasonable for real touch. I think I'll be able to get 2 bouquets, 4 bouts and 4 corsages for at or around $300.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs*j*2011 View Post
You can't take fresh flowers through customs. As soon as I heard that, I decided to bring my own (real touch) flowers. I cannot imagine spending hundreds of dollars on flowers that I have to leave behind. Plus, the prices are so much more reasonable for real touch. I think I'll be able to get 2 bouquets, 4 bouts and 4 corsages for at or around $300.
Wow thats a great price! I got the seaside serenade boquet, do you think they would at least let me take the seashells with me that are in the boquet?