Luggage Tag Save the Dates are done!!! ***Pic Heavy**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Williams View Post
Misty, I'm thinking of designing custom postage. Can you tell me how much the postage was to mail these out? Standard $.44 or 2oz $.61?
Your best bet is to go the post office and have them weigh them for you. Because I had put postage on them and ended up having to add more bc of the weight.

I can certainly say I was NOT steering wrong by these!

Girls, I have followed what Pynklemoade did almost to a T and I am waiting on my business cards to still be delivered but let me tell you- I just got the luggage tags last night and OMG the quality is UNBELIEVABLE!! You are AWESOME for helping me with this! I was SO impressed at the high quailty, I called everyone to tell them! lol Thank you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFutureWagners View Post
I can certainly say I was NOT steering wrong by these!
Girls, I have followed what Pynklemoade did almost to a T and I am waiting on my business cards to still be delivered but let me tell you- I just got the luggage tags last night and OMG the quality is UNBELIEVABLE!! You are AWESOME for helping me with this! I was SO impressed at the high quailty, I called everyone to tell them! lol Thank you!!!!
Aww your welcome hun! I, too, was impressed with the quality for the price. And assembly won't be as hard as you think, just slide the business cards right in and put the clear slider right on top. It was the ribbon part that took some work, lol. Just gather all your bridesmaids together and make it a project, that will save you tons of time!!!

I'm glad you liked the idea and please post pics so I can see how they turn out!