Half Moon Resort, Jamaica, May 1, 2010

jenb1227

• 9 months later...

Congrats Jenb1227. I am also getting married at the Half Moon Resort April 2011 and am considering using the same WP as you used. Would love to hear all the details about your wedding as I am in the beginning stages of planning and making decisions. If you could give me a 'road map' of your process, it would help me avoid the pitfalls.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mettie View Post
Congrats Jenb1227. I am also getting married at the Half Moon Resort April 2011 and am considering using the same WP as you used. Would love to hear all the details about your wedding as I am in the beginning stages of planning and making decisions. If you could give me a 'road map' of your process, it would help me avoid the pitfalls.
Thanks
OMG I can't believe I found someone else who is getting married at Half Moon on this forum. Seems like I was the only one. Jenb1227 I would love to hear about how your wedding at Half Moon went. Mettie how many people are you bringing to Half Moon? Have you already booked?