Private Transportation in Riviera Maya...

Anybody have reviews on

Jorge from Playa.info? His quote from Xcaret to town, both ways which includes tax, fuel, parking

Bus, 61 people - $ 633 usd

Bus, 45 people - $ 491 usd

Van, 14 people - $ 83 usd

Van, 11 people - $ 76 usd

Van, 7 people - $69 usd

Stuart Rowley, Paradise Tours. His quote

$7 pp using 14 passenger mini vans

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
we used sinal tours now known as mayan landscape. If you search "sinal tours" on the forum you'll find my thread with all the info.

I highly recommend them.

Avoid Lomas at all costs. That company is sketchy.
Hi Morgan can you describe your experience with them. Everyone at Playa.info recommended them for limo rentals and have been doing google searches on them and haven't found anything negative yet.

I am thinking of booking with them

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmenGeeRoxx View Post
Hi Morgan can you describe your experience with them. Everyone at Playa.info recommended them for limo rentals and have been doing google searches on them and haven't found anything negative yet.

I am thinking of booking with them
I have to chime in and say Lomas provided me with my Limo for my wedding and they were punctual and super professional. I am sorry Morgan had a bad experience, but my experience was great. I dealt with someone named Enrique Astudillo and he was prompt to answer all my questions.

I also used Playa.info to book six 14 passenger vans to transfer all my guests from the resort to the city and back. They were also great and punctual.

No complaints here only praises!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M View Post
Can you tell me how many people fit in this limo? We have 8 groomsmen and 6 bridesmaids...
I don't remember it being that big. I am sure 10 people can fit comfortably but 14 might be tight.