Canadian Girls - OOT Bags

Where did you get your bags from that you are using as your OOT bags. When I look online, they either do not deliver here, or charge an arm and a leg. So, please tell me where you got yours from so I can get some. I am running out of time. I was hoping to find some at a dollar store, but I don't like any of the ones I find. Please help me before I go crazy. smile123.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help you because I'm having the same problem! Maybe there is someone in the US that you could send the bags you like to them? Here on the BC/Washington border there are a number of places just inside Washington where us canadians can get our US mail/packages sent to and they only charge a small fee. Maybe something similar in ONT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquita View Post
I can't help you because I'm having the same problem! Maybe there is someone in the US that you could send the bags you like to them? Here on the BC/Washington border there are a number of places just inside Washington where us canadians can get our US mail/packages sent to and they only charge a small fee. Maybe something similar in ONT?
I don't know of anything like that.

I have a place I can send stuff to, but I would really rather just get them here, its too hard to have our friend bring them over, I need 33 bags, that is a lot for him to carry. I will just keep looking, and hope someone out there has a good place for me to get them from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie 525 View Post
I have some time--I can help look. What type of bag do you want and where are they being shipped?
I wanted to get some pink and some natural colour. They can be all natural or white though, that is okay. I loved these:

Amazon.com: Port & Company Polypropylene Tote Bag: Andrew Christian

But they do not deliver to Canada. The price is right, I want something under $2 each per bag cause then I have to add shipping and taxes, etc.

I need 34 (that is over estimating by 3). My postal code is L4M 6N5.

Thanks so much.

I'm afraid I won't be much help either.

I was planning on just using paper bags, as I didn't want the hassal of trying to find some beach bags that would be cheap enough and that would ship to Canada. But now my mom has offered to make them all.

She does alot of stich work, but swears up and done that they are super easy to make. (basically sew 2 pieces of square material together and add a strap).

but sorry - unless you know someone who is able and willing - I guess I'm not much help. good luck though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie 525 View Post
Wow what did you guys do to piss off shipping companies? I keep finding them but shipping is like $55 compared to $8 to come to me in MN. I know it is customs but yikes!

Have you tried Micheals? Do you have them there? I know they will have canvas bags in the kids area for cheap.
I have tried Micheals and they only sell them in singles and they are like $5 each. That is way to much. I will just have to keep looking. I am gonna ask my mom if she will make them and see if that is possible. She will make them, I am just worried about the material costing a fortune as well. lol Why do some things have to be so hard for us Canadian DW girls.