Pashminas from wholesalepashminas.com

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up if you do decide to buy from them there is a thread in the reviews section warning against buying from them. I was one of the brides affected by them not sending all the pashminas that were ordered. They said they'd send out all the missing pashminas and they never did. After weeks and weeks of trying to get ahold of them we finally had to write a negative review on them. The pashminas themselves were good but I would hate for you to have to be out money like myself and a few other brides. I'd look for an alternative seller if I were you. Good luck!

I would try searching thru some of the other threads on this vendor so you can read the reviews for yourself and then decide. I have not ordered from them yet, but am planning on it. Based on the reviews I've seen they seem to be good quality, and overall I think the service has been good...but I have seen some negative reviews as well.