Erik and Andrea's Wedding photo website

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drea, you and Eric look so happy, as it should be! What a beautiful wedding you had. I am so happy everything worked out for you and your wedding. Your site is so fun to look at. Christa and Rafael appear to be having a great time too.

I know your site was a lot of work , but it was a very thoughtful way for you to share your day with the people that mean the most to you...like us(huh.gif!!).

Drea, I am really looking forward to seeing the pro pix on the site, although I don't know how they can surpass these!

BTW, how did you talk himself into the trash session? Good for you Eric!

Best wishes for a wonderful life together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy View Post
Drea, you and Eric look so happy, as it should be! What a beautiful wedding you had. I am so happy everything worked out for you and your wedding. Your site is so fun to look at. Christa and Rafael appear to be having a great time too.
I know your site was a lot of work , but it was a very thoughtful way for you to share your day with the people that mean the most to you...like us(huh.gif!!).
Drea, I am really looking forward to seeing the pro pix on the site, although I don't know how they can surpass these!

BTW, how did you talk himself into the trash session? Good for you Eric!
Best wishes for a wonderful life together!
Thank you Lizzy,
It wasn't that hard to convince Erik into doing the trash session....I just told him he had to LOL and he had a blast. We are both waiting for those photos especially and can't wait to see them. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Kelly...I'm still waiting for the pro wedding pics and the ttd pics...

hopefully they will be in soon. I sent a email to both photographers and the wedding photographer said he will mail them out on monday or tuesday thru DHL....

TTD photographer don't know yet