Mugs, Mugs, Canadian Mugs...

I am looking for a website/contact to order travel mugs for our OOT bags.

I have been trying very hard to price out the best deals but am finding it difficult being that I am from Alberta, Canada. The shipping cost is one thing but I am worried about the customs charges they will ding me with. If you have already ordered mugs from somewhere and know of what kind of taxes they will charge me with bringing them over the border, can you please share your info... Also, pics of your final product would be nice as an added bonus:)

Cheers!

thre is another thread on here regarding Canadians and OOT mugs/where to get.

Most people are talking discountmugs.com, 4imprint or there may be a couple other websites they mentioned.

I'll try looking for it, but keep your eye out as there is another thread with lots of discussion and info on what other Canadians have done.

My FI and I are keeping our eyes peeled for bubba kegs on sale. If that doesn't go through, we're probably going with discountmugs.com. They seem to be the most reasonable (shipping/duty and all).

Good luck with your search!

Cheers,

Thanks Sarah! I actually do love your mugs and it's exactly what I'm looking for. I emailed Sue last week and she hasn't gotten back to me so i'm getting a bit worried she might not want to deal with someone all the way from Calgary. I will try emailing her again after the long weekend. Maybe she is just out of the office. I even told her I wanted exactly what you have LOL just to make it easy for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayanLily View Post
Thanks Sarah! I actually do love your mugs and it's exactly what I'm looking for. I emailed Sue last week and she hasn't gotten back to me so i'm getting a bit worried she might not want to deal with someone all the way from Calgary. I will try emailing her again after the long weekend. Maybe she is just out of the office. I even told her I wanted exactly what you have LOL just to make it easy for her.
Not sure if it makes it better or worse, but I emailed Sue last week to and haven't heard back from her either.
Best of luck with the mugs!
Cheers,

Thanks CND... that makes it better (sort of!) At least I know she doesn't have any grudges against westerners! I will try to hold out for her but if nothing comes of it, I think I will probably go with discountmugs. I just wanted an idea of duty I will be paying...