looking for leftover green or brown items!!!!

I have about 40 (I think)...sorry i'll have to recount to be sure, sage green napkin rings. I was going to list for $25 + cost of shipping (coming from CANADA). Here is what they look like (except in SAGE GREEN):

Click the image to open in full size.

The company I originally bought from doesn't carry the sage anymore or else I would've put up the actual picture. If you're interested i'll take some pics to email you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edielynne View Post
we have 150 guest coming, but thanks ladies. pvbride i hope to hear from you later..hope you have a super wonderful wedding!!
It sure will be hard coming up with 150 "leftover" anything.. You are definitely in the right place for people to try to help out though..good luck!

I couldn't open the sage green picture of the napkin rings, we are coming up with some pretty creative ideas, I could possibly use them for something else. I will be posting photos as soon as I have the time. Thanks again. It was worth I try anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by edielynne View Post
I couldn't open the sage green picture of the napkin rings, we are coming up with some pretty creative ideas, I could possibly use them for something else. I will be posting photos as soon as I have the time. Thanks again. It was worth I try anyways
Sorry the napkin rings have sold

• 2 weeks later...