Anyone used photographer Marcia Roberts before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post
Mrs B did you get your phone call yet. I finally secured my date at Couples Sans Souci, so my next mission is to get a hold of Marcia and hopefully reserve her as well. Feels good striking to do's off the list
I got the phone call, but I am waiting on the quote. She talks fast on the phone and not clear about a few things.

LOL Mrs B so its not just me. I was also taking today with her again. I sent her an email because I had not gotten my quote yet. I was worried that it might be in cyber space somewhere lol. Anyways we have an issue with the resort. they charge 500.00 for an outside photographer which is not a problem, but Marcia brings an associate with her as well, so we have to make sure we are not going to be charged 1000.00. So I am waiting to hear back from the couples wedding coordinator to make sure.

Marcia sent me a link of a Negril wedding montage. see if I can post this right.

YouTube - Negril Jamaica Destination Wedding

I hope that works if not maybe copy and paste and see if that works. If not I could send you the email I got from her today.

She called me back the next day after I e-maield her. Here is what she said for a wedding in Montego Bay. I decided to go with Micha Earle but here is the info for Michele:

Your package would include:

2 CD's with over 800 Hi-Res edited images mailed to an address you provide

2 Photo-Montage telling your wedding day story edited with music

no time & charge!! shooting in a timely manner

Photography coverage Bride getting dressed/Groom/Ceremony /Dinner photo-session

Wedding Gallery Upload-within days of your wedding.

Feel free to e-mail or phone, asking any questions you may have. I look forward to working with you. May I invite you to browse my website links below and read my testimonials.

$1,000USD

Quote:
Originally Posted by elyse918 View Post
She called me back the next day after I e-maield her. Here is what she said for a wedding in Montego Bay. I decided to go with Micha Earle but here is the info for Michele:

Your package would include:
2 CD's with over 800 Hi-Res edited images mailed to an address you provide
2 Photo-Montage telling your wedding day story edited with music
no time & charge!! shooting in a timely manner
Photography coverage Bride getting dressed/Groom/Ceremony /Dinner photo-session
Wedding Gallery Upload-within days of your wedding.
Feel free to e-mail or phone, asking any questions you may have. I look forward to working with you. May I invite you to browse my website links below and read my testimonials.
$1,000USD
What made you decide to go with Misha Earle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post
LOL Mrs B so its not just me. I was also taking today with her again. I sent her an email because I had not gotten my quote yet. I was worried that it might be in cyber space somewhere lol. Anyways we have an issue with the resort. they charge 500.00 for an outside photographer which is not a problem, but Marcia brings an associate with her as well, so we have to make sure we are not going to be charged 1000.00. So I am waiting to hear back from the couples wedding coordinator to make sure.

Marcia sent me a link of a Negril wedding montage. see if I can post this right.
YouTube - Negril Jamaica Destination Wedding

I hope that works if not maybe copy and paste and see if that works. If not I could send you the email I got from her today.
Thanks for sharing!

Mrs.B - Well finally got the confusion of the vendors fee straightend out. Marcia sent my my quote last night. I think she does a different quote for each person.

Here is mine

Here's what your package will look like.

2 CD's with over 500 HI-Res Images-mailed to an address you provide

2 DVD Photo Montage telling your wedding story edited wiht music

Wedding Gallery Post-within days of your event

Photpgraphy Coverage includes Bride/Groom preparing/Ceremony, Photo Sessions, Dinner ect.ect.

no time & charge!! this allows me to cover your special day in a timely manner.

Within one week for delivery-Fed Exed

$1,200USD

TTD $300USD second day- not limited to the resort at no additional cost. Please reply to confirm. I am looking forward to working with you. Let me know if this suits you.

so its my understanding that she has deducted the 500.00 vendors fee from her price. I am pretty happy with this and plan on doing the TTD at Dunns Rivers Falls. Our hotel has very calm waters and I really like to see the waves crashing in on pictures lol.

I sent her an email back asking what deposit is required and how to pay it!

• 3 weeks later...