Does anybody need a workout buddy - to be accountable???!!!

jak27

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent you an email Leigh, but if you're too busy, you can just respond to me on here...either way!

Edited to say: Never mind- I found it, I'm a moron! It went to my junk email...for some reason I was thinking it would go to my email inbox because it was from you. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak27 View Post
I think I'm stupid...I went to Admin and Write and posted something and hit Submit, but I don't see it anywhere?

But I did successfully post a comment?

HELP I'm a nerd!

youre not a nerd. i have to move you to admin once you join. all done with everyone so far. its probably like here where tammy has to activate you. anyones whos joined should now be able to post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
youre not a nerd. i have to move you to admin once you join. all done with everyone so far. its probably like here where tammy has to activate you. anyones whos joined should now be able to post.
Genius, you're a genius! I can see my post now...now I just need to learn how to navigate it all.

Thanks for helping us!

And get to packing!

Count me in!!! I've been putting off going to the YMCA to join since my gym shut down with no warning. aarrgghh!!!

So, I'm going to go join tonight ... and workout Friday, Saturday, Sunday this week. MAKE ME DO IT!!!

I work my 2nd job Wed and Thurs this week, so those nights are out.

My usual schedule will be Sun-Mon-Th-Fri-Sat (but probably only 4 of those 5 days...).

Thanks for the accountability ... I NEED IT!!!!