Hair and make-up artist??

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaM View Post
smile29.gifWOOT
that's my wedding :)
You were such a gorgeous bride! Between the perfect bridesmaid dresses to the fun atmosphere, Sol did an amazing job capturing your day, wow!

• 2 weeks later...

I´m a wedding coordinator and I believe his work is outstanding besides being a great person and a pleasure to work with :) totally worth it :)

About the airbrush there is only one place that I know of in Cancun. it is called Namaste spa and it is located in the "Laguna Suites". +52 (99cool.gif 891 5252

you may want to do a tryout before so you can decide wherther do to do or not to do so :)

regards and congratulation to all the upcomming brides :)

Oh man I am so undecided Fernando or Ilka? now for Fernando I was thinking just make up or do you ladies know if he just used one persona for hair all the time? seems to worrisome for me to not know who is doing the hair, I have long hair and very picky, oh what to do what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by giraffexx View Post
is anyone having Fernando do hair and make up for anyone other than themselves? I want him to do my 2 bridesmaids as well and I trying to figure out what time to have him arrive at the hotel.
I am using Fernando for my 4 brides maids and moh and me for hair and makeup.

I was trying to figure this out as well. I figured an hour and a half.