Getting upgraded

Megan24

we're getting married at Dreams Cancun and if you book directly with the resort they give you the 10th room free, they also upgrade everyone in your party. the bride and groom automatically get upgraded regardless of how you book (I think this depends on which wedding package you chose).

If you didn't book through the resort, your TA might be able to upgrade your guests, or you could try to organize this through your WC or the resort's reservations department.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina24 View Post
we're getting married at Dreams Cancun and if you book directly with the resort they give you the 10th room free, they also upgrade everyone in your party. the bride and groom automatically get upgraded regardless of how you book (I think this depends on which wedding package you chose).
If you didn't book through the resort, your TA might be able to upgrade your guests, or you could try to organize this through your WC or the resort's reservations department.
TA's can usually match what the hotel offers and do better.

I wish I could say the same about my TA. I really feel like I am having to work harder. When I emailed her today about my post on here and the response I got. She said right now we are focusing on other things. She is very nice I just feel like we should be getting a better deal. We booked 12 rooms and it was like pulling teeth to get the every 6 room for free.

Tammy when your clients are getting the 6 th room for free are the having to pay for those rooms and then after the trip they are getting the money back? J/w if that is how it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan24 View Post
Could a mod delete my number 15 post. I think it was taking the wrong way. After reading TA Mauren's replie she got me thinking. I would hate for what I wrote to be taking the wrong way by my TA or anyone else for that matter. Thanks a bunch.
Unfortunately Megan, deleting posts/threads can lead to forum issues, therefore it is against forum policy to remove any posts.