Weddings per day?

-Kate-

We are still trying to figure out where we want to have the wedding and I need some help regarding multiple weddings in a day.

Which resorts hold more than one wedding per day? Which don't?

For those of you that had your wedding at a place that has multiples, does it make a difference? I have visions of a line of weddings set up down a beach. Or worse, all my super smart friends showing up at the wrong one.

I just don't want to feel like a "number" on that day and I feel like knowing there was a wedding an hour before/after mine would make that happen. I want it to feel like humble.gif

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
We are still trying to figure out where we want to have the wedding and I need some help regarding multiple weddings in a day.

Which resorts hold more than one wedding per day? Which don't?
For those of you that had your wedding at a place that has multiples, does it make a difference? I have visions of a line of weddings set up down a beach. Or worse, all my super smart friends showing up at the wrong one.

I just don't want to feel like a "number" on that day and I feel like knowing there was a wedding an hour before/after mine would make that happen. I want it to feel like humble.gif

Thanks!
I second Tammy's reply. I am a Dreams bride and have requested to be the only bride that day. I have 75 guests.