Makeup Artist-Mexico

NaM

I tried to run a search for Fernando Fuentes and nothing came up so I thought I would see if anyone on here has used/heard of him. He was recommended by my photographers.

What are most of you doing?? Your own make-up? Person at the resort spa? Bringing someone with you?? Or can you recommend someone??

Thanks and hopefully this thread can turn into a good resource!!

• 3 weeks later...

I also was reading some threads in the "wedding attire" section of the forum. There is a bunch on make-up. I have heard about MAC stores in Mexico, and some of those might be willing to come to the resort. You might find some more info on those threads.

I am planning on visiting my local MAC store before leaving with two of my BM's and get them to do a trial for me with one of the face pages with instructions to bring down. I know I will use the make-up again (MAC addict), and then won't have to spend the $ on a make-up artist...unless this guy (or another make-up artist) is cheap?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sol Tamargo's sister, Sara is now giving her efforts as a makeup artist in this region. They share a very similar resemblance to each other, scary actually.

Sara Tamargo Professional Makeup Artist

We talk about her here: Del Sol Photography Blog She is a pretty cool gal!

We work with Fernando Fuentes too, awesome guy!

Happy makeup hunting!

mateo

• 4 weeks later...