Is this normal?

I was assigned a wedding coordinater initially, then I was passed on to someone else and now yet again I am dealing with another lady!! Thats 3 women in total. feel like I am just being passed around to different people and I would like to only have to be dealing with one person.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks,

Angela.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela--

I just got a travel agent and she has been dealing with them directly for me. However they won't really work with you until shortly before the wedding- so thats why you may feel you are getting passed around.

To Everyone Else

I am offically under 4 months to go now and the workout program has started. I am offically back to running again and time to do my p90x and biggest loser bootcamp. Something will have to work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
Angela--
I just got a travel agent and she has been dealing with them directly for me. However they won't really work with you until shortly before the wedding- so thats why you may feel you are getting passed around.

To Everyone Else
I am offically under 4 months to go now and the workout program has started. I am offically back to running again and time to do my p90x and biggest loser bootcamp. Something will have to work!
Oh ok, thank you! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelalanahung View Post
Is this normal?
I was assigned a wedding coordinater initially, then I was passed on to someone else and now yet again I am dealing with another lady!! Thats 3 women in total. feel like I am just being passed around to different people and I would like to only have to be dealing with one person.

Thanks,

Angela.
Hi Angela, I've had a few different contacts too, mostly from the Miami base...but now have a contact onsite at mp, and she's been sooo helpful! got our outdoor reception, band and a few other extras booked.

Who have you been in touch with so far?

I have heard that too. A wedding Coordinator will not be assigned to you until 4 months before. At firs tI thought that was crazy, but I realized that in order to plan a wedding you need to have a good idea of how many guests will be attending. And since we are all getting married away that part is very important. Most guests will not be booking until 4-6 months away...So I guess that is why we won't be assigned a WC until then.

I feel like I should be doing something.. I am a good 8 -9 months away from my Wedding....What are you doing now?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelalanahung View Post
Is this normal?

Thanks,

Angela.
haha! this happened to me too! :) So weird!

Just make sure you save and print all of your emails. :)