Post your centerpieces here

Hmm thats looks good!! Are you putting water in the vase along with the sand and flower?? Are the flowers going to be freshhuh.gif I heard not to use fresh flowers under water because it will make them look ragged!!

I ordered three items from Luna Bazzar to see if I liked them. The images on that website are sooo decieving! I thought two of them would be big but nooo, they're small. Maybe I should have read the description! Lol.

I ordered those.

Fuchsia Pink Capiz Lotus Candle Lantern

Fuchsia Pink Vintage Glass Tealight Holder (swirl design)

Orange Vintage Glass Tealight Holder (wide ring design)

They are pretty but on small side...

Any ideas how I can work with this?

Click the image to open in full size.

the resort will provide that for each table. I was wondering if i could get some fake flowers and tie them around the candle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicitica View Post
Diamondpooch, My wedding theme is limes and these are great to add to my inspiration photos,... just swap out lemons for limes. Love it! What are you doing for table numbers/favors??
I'm not really doing favors. My favors are my OOT bags :) I'm making my own place cards and table numbers. This is a project I have NOT started thinking about yet!!!