Bustle on the beach or no

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~ View Post
oh yay, that one worked! I love the back of your dress! Definitely let it down for a few beach pics. I think it'll look really pretty bustled too. What kind of bustle are you getting?
Here is a pic of the american bustle. I didnt get a pic of the french but I do like the french more than the american!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...7/DSCN1728.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~ View Post
I got an "American" bustle on my dress too, but I LOVED the French one. My problem was that they wanted to charge me like $300 - $400 for a French bustle on my dress and I thought that was wayyyyy over priced.
OUCH! They are charging me per bustle. Its only like $30.00 a bustle so they said with the french I will need like 5.

I have so much detail on my train, and it's super long!!! I chose the dress when I was to be married at home, fell in love with it, and I'm not changing it. I will bustle it however for diner and reception. My dress doens't come in till november and doing the fittings in jan, so I will post pics them.....can't wait!!!