Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopels View Post
Do you guys think the hairdo is too simple? I wanted something that would look natural - like me - not big wedding hair. My hairdresser did it in about 5 minutes, which hopefully means in Jamaica they will be able to recreate it.
I think (I'm a hair stylist) you look beautiful! The hairstyle is never too simple if you still feel like yourself. Which is smart-you'll like the pictures better. Plus, the less complicated the more likely the stylist in Jamaica will be able to reproduce it. Just don't expect it to be an exact match. Oh, and I like the orchids but I'm partial because they're my favorite flower!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
I like both.. keeping it simple is great idea as long as you feel beautiful in the style. .. remember on the right will keep it in all the alter photos..
I thought the bride stands on the right - then you would want it on the left, correct? That way when you face your FI the flower would show... do I have this backwards?