Question for Canadian girls who flew Air Transat or Sunquest (Skyservice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine311 View Post
Just a thought - although we're flying SkyService, our travel agent told us that Air Transat automatically upgrades the bride and groom to club class free of charge. You may want to look into that....

Oops, I see you already commented on that in your original post! Sorry! (and the forum won't let me delete this message :-))
LOL! No problem! I am definitely going to try for the upgrade the day we board the plane! Otherwise, I think we will be OK, we might be slightly overweight but not too bad, my parents are both traveling light and offered us luggage space as well, so I'll make it work! Thanks everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhein View Post
I am HOPING against hope we can upgrade to Club Class, but I just have to wait and find out at the check in counter on the day we fly out... sad.gif

So I packed my Aunt's suitcase full of our mugs plus our Just Married Flip Flops and our Bride and Groom beach hats, and it weighs 41 lbs!! Uh oh! I hope my Aunt wasnt actually planning on bringing any CLOTHES, LOL!

smile105.gif
Here's the suitcase:
Click the image to open in full size.

Just a suggestion...why don't you hand out the mugs to your guests (the ones that are travelling on the same plane) at the airport? That is what we're planning on doing.