American Idol - Season 7

starchild

I hate my DVR. My friend was one of the last two girls. They're sitting talking and my dvr stops recording. So I didn't see them actually say it but my friend didn't make it. So sad. She got pretty far though. And now more people know about her. I'm still proud she got as far as she did. Anyways stupid DVR!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
I hate my DVR. My friend was one of the last two girls. They're sitting talking and my dvr stops recording. So I didn't see them actually say it but my friend didn't make it. So sad. She got pretty far though. And now more people know about her. I'm still proud she got as far as she did. Anyways stupid DVR!
My DVR stopped too! I was like WTF!?? So which one was your friendhuh.gif I'm dying to know which one made it... Carden or the other girl??

Poor Cardin...She was better than average imo....the exposure can't hurt though and maybe someone important will check out her myspace and go from there :)

Josiah, I feel bad for the kid and have to admire his determination. There may be hope for him too. Side note, I really like that girl from Ireland and the biker chick...they can sing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
BTW this is online, not that you want to see it, but if you do:
(she comes in around 4:30)
YouTube - American Idol // Feb 13, 2008 // Top 24 cut // Part 4 of 4