Getting a whiter smile

TammyDez

Hi, I am looking for some advice on getting a whiter smile for the wedding. I was thinking about trying the Listerine whiting dissolve strips. Has any one tried them or any thing they thought worked well. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing to do is go to your dentist or local dentist and pay to get a tray done that fits your mouth and buy their bleach. Usually it runs around $100- $200 but totally worth it! I used to try the over the counter stuff but my friend is a hygenist and I bought bleach from her office and nothing compares to their bleach. It's the best!

I didn't do the white strips, but I've been doing tooth whitening with my tanning... they sell something called Britey White'Z which works during a tanning session. Its supposed to be dental grade peroxide that is UV/heat activated. I've used it 4 times and can definitely see a difference! I think by the time I leave (5-6 more tanning sessions) it will be really noticeable :) I have really sensitive teeth and it hasn't bothered me, which I had with the tray whiteners. Oh, and I smoke, drink red wine, and coffee, so something that actually works is nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyDez View Post
Thank you for the suggestions. My mom has a tanning salon and I think she has those whiting kits and I didnâ€t even think of that.
I definitely can see the difference, so if you have easy access, give it a try!

• 10 months later...