my riu wedding in ochie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for letting us be snoopy and look at your pictures! they were beautiful - I can't believe after reading responses how many of us have brown and blue as our colours! we're so chic!! I had the same question regarding chair covers - such a NICE TOUCH - but how much??

Also cake - Sooo nice - I see you outsourced it, did Chandlyn arrange for that? How much did it cost? I hope the German in the Speedo wasn't Micheal, the photographer I was put in touch with, haha!!

Well i will try to answer all the questions:

the chair sashes were 15 per chair including the cover- they have lots of colors to pick from

The runner was 40

the steel drumm band was great they played the traditional wedding march for me but chandlyn did ask me what i wanted

the cake was 50 - i think - i wasnt really asking - and it was great - we got rum cake on bottom them chocolate then vanilla.

We didnt arrange the first dance on the main stage, after the reception we went to the show and got too close to the stage, the performers saw me in my dress and dragged us up there.

I think that was everything :)