Beach wedding during Easter?

I am having my wedding on the beach on the Saturday before Easter. If anyone else is doing the same I have a small idea..... please let me know if you guys think guests would like it or think it's dumb.....

I'm going to put sand dollars in the OOT bags and attach a poem of the sand dollar to them (I have a link to the poem that explains it) The sand dollar is tied to Easter so I thought I'd bring the two together while thanking everyone for spending Easter in Jamaica.

What do you think?

I think that's a cute idea! :)

Just a word of advice though for you Easter girls...especially Mexico Easter girls...Easter is Mexico's 2nd biggest holiday and the entire nation is on vacation. It can be hard finding lodging, transportation and the beaches are always packed!

Oh that's good info for Mexico brides!.... As far as Jamaica brides go, I asked before I booked my date and for anyone else getting married around Easter, it's not a big holiday there so I don't think we'll have to worry!

Thanks again everybody