Local Activities for Riviera Maya on your website

you can photograph at the ruins you just cant walk on to them directly. you have to pay a couple bucks extra to bring in pro equipment and you arent allowed to use a tripod. all the ruins are roped off so i hope your photographer knows their way around photo shop because i had to photoshop the ropes out to make it look like there was no rope. its really cool though. the snorkling was great though. i photographed all sorts of fish including a giant blowfish. you wouldnt believe how big those are in person actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
You should post your Tulum Ruin pictures! All we've seen is the one in your signature and I'm very excited to see more of your work!
well i dont have them up on my website to link them too but if you want to see those pics as well as all the others from tulum (you can see the dreams resort and the beach and snorkling and well everything) you can go to

Collages.net Home and go to the bottom left and type in "laura david" and the password is 15095 when you are prompted to put in an email just make one up like [email protected] and go to "trash the dress" on the left hand side if you want to see the ruins specifically.

We spent 2 days with amigos hanging out with adventures.

We recommend a day trip to Isla Mujeres.

We also recommend a day trip to Coba Ruins (my 89 year old grandma was able to hang with us, a group of 30 friends and family). Bike taxi's! We shot tons of photos at Coba. Pro photos aren't really allowed at any ruin. EXCEPT, small ruins in playa del carmen.

We also hit a cenote after the ruin and then the beaches at Tulum!

del Sol Wedding Website to see our personal wedding website that showcases our tour schedule for our guests!

Cheers!

matt