Finally picked a dress, buyer's Remorse...

Try this link to her pictures.... Picasa Web Albums - Sarah - Wed_Dress

I think the dress is cool, I have never seen anything like it and I think the distressed look of it goes well with a beach wedding! I do think it's totally normal to have doubts though...

Ann - I am SO surprised that you would pick a different dress! I love your dress, but I guess I am partial to Lazaro's...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks - I was about to do the whole photobucket thing, but you saved me! I think I'm warming up to the dress on me. I love the dress, I just wasn't sure if it was so me, you know. I had this whole idea of no strapless in my head I think, but I will get over it. I do feel like a Roman mermaid washed up on the beach (if such things exist).

Leigh, If I was getting married in SoCal, I would have called you! I had a hard time finding a beach & venue that would allow a large wedding group, and by the time some options opened up (that were still not ideal), I had already done site visits in Riviera Maya. Not that I necessarily found the perfect situation there either - I really like my wedding site, but am having trouble with the whole lodging aspect. Oh well, can't go back on it now! Anyhow, I decided to go local to the area and picked Elizabeth Medina. If she wasn't free, you may have heard from me! I recommended you to another friend of a friend who is getting married here in LA, so we'll see if she calls you! Her name is Lindsay.

elizabeth is awesome! i think im going to mexico next year to shoot a wedding with her and hangout for a few days in mexico city. isnt she great to let me tag along!!!

so on your wedding day you own that dress girl! i cant wait to see the pics :)

ps - and thanks so much for thinking of me and passing my name along. i really appreciate it.