Hilton Site Visit this week!

miagirl

Hi Ladies!!

Well, the time has come for my site visit...my fiance, my parents and I will all be heading to Cabo (Hilton) from Friday thru Wednesday. I have been doing my best to make as many appointments as possible, but I would appreciate any last minute tips/advice anyone has. I'm still looking for a guitarist/trio for the ceremony/cocktail hour. Also, if there is anything I can do to help anyone out while i'm there, please let me know.

Take care,

Mia

When I did my site visit in July, I met with Emeline (who is currently no longer with the Hilton.) She was sort of pushing me to have the ceremony on a grassy spot close to the hotel and restaurant area. I scratched that right away. Didn't want the other hotel guests standing around watching us get married. So I pushed to have the ceremony on the beach - which is what we're doing. I also had a bunch of issues with the reception location. Be sure you get everything in writting and you're happy with what they offer you.

Having never planned a wedding before and not knowing what questions to ask is very tough. At least for me, this has been a "learn as you go" process. Do as much research on here as you can in order to be sure to ask the right questions and cover everything. For example, be sure to confirm that there isn't going to be more than one other event going on at the Hilton the day of your wedding. Good luck!!! Let me know if you have any questions.