Professional Pictures back

Here's some shots of the reception area and some of the details (very minimal and simple)--just in case anyone is considering the Sheraton in PV or looking for a place to have their ceremony or reception! The first pictures are from the pier area, where they have that little wooden house where you can stand in front (or in if your wedding party is small enough). And then they have a few options for the reception, but we chose the Las Carretas Garden, which is a little heart shaped garden area that overlooks the ocean.

We'll see if I actually know how to post photos....

hls140 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So nice, thank you! Its an Anjolique dress--style number...912 I believe. It was sooo hot in it....layers of silk taffeta and some other thick winter coat layer underneath... (okay, not really, but my gosh, it was hot). Good luck to you in planning and your big day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwards View Post
Great pics!! And I LOVE your dress!!!! Thanks for sharing!

quick hijack: Lorilu...I love your new siggy pic! Cracks me up!! lol!
Thanks...i a little photoshop magic. we sent them out as christmas cards this year. People got a kick out of them. :) hee, hee.