Gran Bahia Principe Roll Call

I'm glad we finally have some activity on our GBP threads. I got a PM from Chicago80, she is having problems uploading her pics but said she will try to post them soon. If she emails them to me first, I'll upload them. I agree about the flowers being unremarkable in the pics. Maybe it is just to give us an idea about what sorts of things they can do? I am at work now...can't do any uploading here.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you go on that angelsaccents.com, there are tons of bouquet ideas. Hers are silk flower arrangements but I may print a few out to take with me. I guess it all depends on what I end up choosing as a bridesmaid's dress. Not sure what color we will end up with. Think about burnt orange-y sort of color.

Our colors are apple green, deep pink, tiffany blue and an orange-y color...I want to find the green for the BM dresses and if I have them use flowers they will be dark pink. But, I am really looking to use parasols instead of flowers. I want my flowers to be green and pink.

I will check out that site, thanks!

Yes, I work in a medical ICU. So far not a bad night. I only have 1 patient at the moment. I was super busy earlier but am taking advantage of downtime now. Soon it will be bath and dressing change time for my pt. I also have an empty bed that will potentially be filled. I am next on the hit list. So, that explains why I am awake...