Cabo Videographer Recommendation

cheese_diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
you only had him for 2 hours? wow! i figured for sure you wouldve had him for 5. you had just one camera then? the pricing on his website says $739 for 2 hours and i was totally on the fence about a video before until i saw yours!
Well we hired two cameras for two hours (basically the basic package but no unlocked DVD).. we received the leather case and two other copies along with the web highlights. He stayed way longer than he should have and that probably shouldn't be expected. He was willing to break up the 2 hours and was about to leave just before the fire dancers started. I asked him to stay and he was so great about doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisco4 View Post
Yeah, I thought that name sounded familiar. Awhile back I asked Juan to recommend someone and he told me that he was good but didn't speak much english. Or at least I think that's the same person...

hmm.. I never got the impression his English was anything but very good. Even his emails are written pretty well. He said his website is still under construction.

Just heard back from him on his 2008 rates: $365/hr