how long did you book your photographer for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone doing/done photos of the wedding party prior to the ceremony?  We are contemplating booking our photographer for the day, and getting the "getting ready" photos, and bridal party shots done earlier in the day, then have the ceremony.  That way, we are free to do some group/family shots post wedding, but the bridal party can enjoy the cocktail hour (between wedding and reception) with the rest of the guests.  How has this worked for others? 

We booked HDC Photo & Video in Punta Cana for 6 hours. They're doing getting ready pics, ceremony, bride & groom pics, family n group shots, and part of reception. Hour ceremony is @ 4:30, and we have a cocktail hour plus a 4 hour reception. I would've loved to do " First Look" pics but my FI isn't about it either, lol. He's turning out to be alot more traditional than I thought.

Originally Posted by maridr2012 View Post

We booked HDC Photo & Video in Punta Cana for 6 hours. They're doing getting ready pics, ceremony, bride & groom pics, family n group shots, and part of reception. Hour ceremony is @ 4:30, and we have a cocktail hour plus a 4 hour reception. I would've loved to do " First Look" pics but my FI isn't about it either, lol. He's turning out to be alot more traditional than I thought.

Haha, it's so funny during the planning stages - we learn so much about our men as a wedding brings out a whole other side of them!! hehe